Case Study: Asbestos Abatement and Remediation Works
Site Name: Public Reserve East Sydney
- Excavation and offsite disposal of over 5,000T of friable asbestos impacted soil,
- Hand remediation and re-quantification of 2,800m2 of bonded asbestos impacted soil; • Installation of subsurface irrigation;
- Capping and revegetation.
← View more projects
Key Project Objectives
- Asbestos abatement, building demolition, excavation and encapsulation of lead impacted soils within onsite containment cell to remove risk of future exposure to general public / on site occupants / workers;
- Remediation of site to ensure protection of local groundwater quality;
- Remediation of site to ensure protection of the surrounding environment, including flora and fauna.
Friable asbestos soil, capping and reinstatement, Community Consultation