Case Study: Construction and Maintenance Works
Site Name: Mt Victoria
- Repairs to sandstone blocks and mortar joints on walls & buttresses;
- Re-laying and securing broken and/or shifted capstones to the sandstone retaining walls;
- Re-instatement of parapet walls;
- Extension of concrete kerb;
- Installation of helibar bedjoint re-enforcements.
← View more projects
Key Project Objectives
- Undertake works with minimal disruption to traffic on The Great Western Highway;
- Complete works to re-instate the integrity of the retaining walls.
Heritage Sandstone Restoration, Structural Repairs, Great Western Highway