Case Study: Demolition & Friable Asbestos Works
Site Name: Mr Fluffy
- Removal of asbestos containing and contaminated materials;
- Demolition of required structures;
- Removal of all rubble, debris and materials from site;
- Removal of tree stumps as necessary;
- Soil scrape of the building footprint plus an extra 1m around the footprint;
- Backfilling of excavations and holes and grading of site to provide an adequately even surface to prevent
- Hot spot soil scrape on completion of soil validation.
← View more projects
Key Project Objectives
- Complete the project under the strict program;
- Undertake strict community consultation, providing the community with an extensive package detailing all
- Undertake the works with as little disruption to the community as possible.
Enclosures, Friable Asbestos, Large Government Program, Sensitive Community Consultation