Case Study: Hazardous Material Removal and Upgrade Program
Site Name: Railway Infrastructure Southern Line
- Asbestos Removal;
- Detail clean of ceiling voids;
- Carpet removal;
- Joinery and french polishing repairs to heritage staircase;
- Roof anchorage system upgrade;
- Roof leak and box gutter repairs;
- Render & waterproofing repairs to external roof parrapet.
← View more projects
Key Project Objectives
- Complete works ensuring no disruptions to everyday railway operations occur;
- Conduct archival recordings of each individual work area to ensure restoration works match existing as per heritage requirements;
- Conduct regular structural inspections and report on findings ensuring the standard of the structure is maintained.
Railway Corridor, Heritage upgrades, French Polishing, Refurbishment