Case Study: Heritage Roof Restoration
Site Name: Hospital Buildings
- Remove and replace slate roof & other roof coverings;
- Replace roof capping and flashing;
- Replace valleys;
- Replace fascia’s and barges;
- Replace eave linings;
- Pointing & chimney earthquake bracing installation;
- Structural repairs;
- Gutter and downpipes replacement;
- Pest Control.
← View more projects
Key Project Objectives
- Conduct works with the understanding that the buildings are heritage listed, and no damage toheritage listed items is to occur unless necessary to the project scope of works i.e. repairs to rotted structural timber;
- Conduct works maintaining access to the Cornucopia Cafe.
Heritage Restoration, Structural Repairs, Slate roof, Pointing, Pest Control