Case Study: Roof Restoration Project
Site Name: Self Storage Facility
- Site establishment including the positioning of mobile crane, scissor lifts, skip bins and site sheds. General site set up and installation of safety and environmental controls;
- Removal of existing plastic sheeting covering the storage units;
- Cleaning of external surfaces including walls and doors of the storage units;
- Installation of protective 200μm plastic over the storage unit;
- Removal of asbestos cement sheet ceiling linings;
- Asbestos super six roof sheet and box gutter removal;
- Replacement of roof mesh, box gutters and roof sheets;
- Installation of new clear plastic sheeting over the storage units.
Key Project Objectives
- To create a HAZMAT free operating environment for the client;
Ensure the protection and preservation of the Self Storage Units & client infrastructure during the process of asbestos roof sheet removal and installation of new metal roofing and stormwater collection infrastructure;
Maintain operational processes during the project scope of works.
Asbestos Roof removal and replacement, Operating Facility, Community Consultation