Complete Site Remediation Services
RMA Group has a highly experienced team that undertakes large and small projects in a safe and cost effective manner.
We offer complete remediation project management and contract services for:
- Site contamination sampling and assessment
- Development of remediation strategies and options
- Preparation of remedial action plans
- Co-ordination of specialist inputs from environmental consultants and OEH accredited site auditors
- Co-ordination & preparation of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Approvals and permitting
- Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management Systems, and
- Implementation and successful delivery of large & complex of remediation works.
Remediation of Key Contaminants of Concern
RMA Group's experienced professional environmental services staff have successfully undertaken remedial works on a range of industrial /commercial, petrochemical & hazardous waste sites containing a range of contaminants including:
- Heavy metals (including Arsenic, Mercury & Lead)
- Petroleum hydrocarbons (including petrol, diesel, lubricants & oils)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (including tars, heavy oils & ash residues)
- Volatile organic compounds
- Chlorinated organic compounds
- Pesticides & herbicides
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Asbestos (friable & bonded)
Areas of Expertise
RMA Group has specialist expertise in all aspects of site remediation and environmental contracting services including:
- Environmental project management
- Contaminated site remediation
- Asbestos removal, and hazardous materials management and removal
- Demolition and civil construction works in conjunction with site remediation
- Industrial / manufacturing facilities waste stream management and recycling, resource recovery and beneficial re-use of materials
- Petrochemical Industry environmental services (service stations, depots and refinery sites)
- Decommissioning of petroleum infrastructure (including tank removal and removal of bowsers, above ground and underground storage tanks and associated pipe-work)
- Application of remediation technologies including solidification, chemical fixation / stabilisation, enhanced bioremediation / land-farming, thermal desorption, chemical oxidation, bio-piles, air sparging, bio venting, multi phase vapour extraction
- Containment cell construction, lining, drainage and capping for contaminated materials
- Waste water treatment plant construction and contaminated water treatment
- Groundwater extraction and treatment
- Leachate extraction and treatment.
Our team of site remediation and environmental contractors provide a full range of services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and throughout regional and remote areas of Australia.
Expert project management for all site remediation jobs
Contaminated land is a significant obstacle for clients to overcome. Managing the cost associated with remediation of contaminated land can be particularly difficult given that there is typically a high degree of uncertainty associated with subsurface remedial works.
Changes to environmental legislation can also impact remedial approaches and associated costs. Incorporating a best practice philosophy to the management of contaminated land can reduce risk and ensure accurate cost projections and programming of works. RMA Group's ability to provide total project delivery services creates value and certainty in the outcomes, and agreed deliverables for every project.
Our risk management approach to site remediation
RMA Group draws on our extensive practical experience, specialist training and Step-By-Step process to manage and control site remediation projects.
In doing so, we are able to create greater certainty in the process and more clearly defined deliverables for each project.
At the conclusion of each site remediation project, an independent environmental consultant reviews the site, and if satisfied that it has been remediated, provides validation and sign-off. RMA Group ensures this sign-off is delivered on every project.
As a specialised remediation and environmental services contractor, RMA Group takes pride in our ability to offer innovative, cost effective and professional services to our large number of clients Australia-wide.
Site Remediation Licences, Training & Memberships
RMA Group holds the following licences and training:
- Class A friable and Non Friable asbestos licence
- Unrestricted Demolition licence
- WorkCover OH&S General Induction (White Card)
- Work Place Clearance Group (WPCG, formerly AIP) contractor training for petroleum sites
- Rail Safety Worker (Rail Industry Safety Induction) Certificate
- Shell, Mobil and Caltex Induction & Hot Work Permit Training
- Mobil Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Training
- Australian Petroleum Industry Contractors and Suppliers Association (formerly Petroleum Industry Contractors Association)
- Australian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA) corporate sponsor membership
- Australian Remediation Industry Cluster (ARIC) Membership.
Contact RMA Group for all types of site remediation and environmental contracting projects.